Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day!

Even though we live in the south, we still seem to get a few good snow days.  The girls were excited when they woke up to snow on the ground.  All the roads were closed so there was nothing to do but play in it.  The three of us wondered outside and found all the neighbors "sledding" so we quickly joined in.
I grew up sledding every winter and I don't think I ever used the top of a tupperware tote but it worked great!
It quite a bit of convincing but finally Grace gave it a try and loved it!
Kate was more interested in throwing "snowballs"
Kate joined in on the fun too
After a couple of hours everyone got tired and the older girls decided to head in and play inside
We had a fun lunch
And decorated some cookies.
Good sharing :)
I found them having a "sleepover"
I went to the store a few days later- pretty wild to see no food since the roads were closed for a few days.

No comments: