Thursday, November 24, 2011

Wisconsin Trip- Kelly Wedding

My cousin Kelly was getting married in Wisconsin so Grace and I decided to make a girl's trip!  Grace was so excited to ride on the plane and we even met up with Aunt Sarah and Isabella in Atlanta and rode together to Milwaukee.

We were able to meet up with Great Papa and Great Brenda for dinner our first night

IMG 2324IMG 2325

IMG 2328 2

While Great Brenda was inside we asked a man to take our picture.  He told us to say "Kramer's cheese" which is our family's favorite cheese.  Turns out this man was one of the Kramer's and he invited us to come and visit him the next day.IMG 2329

For lunch the next day we met up with my cousin Greg, his wife Tracy and their daughter Lily.  The second cousins/first cousins once removed (we couldn't figure it out) had a fun time playing with each other

IMG 2344IMG 2347

After lunch we decided to go to the Kramer Dairy.  We've gone many times before but have never been personally invited so we were excited.  I didn't take any pictures but the girls both received some chocolate milk (which the dairy told them came from brown cows) and we all sampled some new cheeses.  Yum..

We then headed to the main event- my cousin Kelly's wedding to John.  We had a blast!

IMG 2355

IMG 2356IMG 2358

Grace with the father of the bride- my dad's brother Stan (and my Godfather)

IMG 2364

Kelly and her dad danced to the same song I danced with my dad to at my wedding.  Kelly said she decided at our wedding that would pick that song also.

IMG 2370

And then the real dancing began...

IMG 2385IMG 2387IMG 2396IMG 2399

It started to get a little wild..

IMG 2400

IMG 2401IMG 2402

I was too scared to ask my dad and Uncle Stan how their backs were the next day...

IMG 2406IMG 2408

Once the girls wore the men out, Isabella had another plan.  I don't think I can ever describe it in words but she would scout out people dancing on the dance floor that she thought were performing well and just walk up and hold up her hands to them so they could dance with her.  And she didn't just pick anyone, they had to be really dancing.  And usually we didn't know them...

IMG 2409

Grace usually followed behind a few minutes later when she deemed Isabella's choice "safe"

IMG 2411

And stand back if there was ever a circle for people to dance in because Isabella thought it was all for her :)

IMG 2415

We always sent Grace out to retrieve her

IMG 2416

IMG 2426

Here is one of her scouting missions-

IMG 2420

IMG 2421

It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.  And then the highlight of the evening- a chance to dance with the bride!

IMG 2422

IMG 2424

IMG 2429

IMG 2431

Great girls trips!  Congratulations Kelly and John!

IMG 2434

No comments: