Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bye Bye

I'm sitting in the family room watching Grace put her entire fist in her yogurt container and then lick her hands to get the yogurt off. Everytime I say something to her or try to walk in the kitchen, she says "bye bye." This is this lastest funny thing Grace does. Everytime she is doing something "wrong" she tells Jack or me "bye bye, mommy/daddy, bye bye." Sometimes if she is being really bad, we even get a "night night." I guess that means we need to leave for a long time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This seems like a funny thing to do based on how she likes her hands wiped when she gets them even a little messy when she is eating.
Nana

Kim said...

ella just looks at me, turns around and does exactly what i tell her not to do. oh my, the two's are going to be fun!

BlessedMom said...

This is so cute!