Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

We had a great Valentine's Day weekend. On Friday, we went to a Valentine's party with my MOMS group. The kids were moving too fast for good pictures but here are the girls enjoying the playground.
On Saturday, we went to a Valentine's Day at Grace's dance school. It was lots of fun- a great family event. Kate slept through the whole thing but Grace and Jack and I had lots of fun dancing. We did the bunny hop, limbo, hokey pokey, hula hoops, and many more.

The highlight was the cupcake walk. There was about 50 people there and 12 cupcakes. We told Grace several times she might not win but she kept insisting she wanted one and would get it. As luck would have it- she won the first one! So..I don't think she understands the cupcake walk..Now she just thinks you walk and get one ;o)


Jack bailed on the limbo after two rounds and I had to take over. My height came in handy for keeping up with Grace.

That evening Jack and I had Chinese takeout and watched a movie. It was a great day!

No comments: