Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Can't Live With, Can't Live Without Them

We have been very lucky to be able to carpool with our friends, the Boryczkas, to Mother's Day Out this year. Little Tad is a year younger than Grace but they get along well. It's funny to listen to their little conversations on the way to/from school. They are usually one-sided but Grace never seems to give up or really realize Tad can't really talk yet. He has words but not really answers to her "How was your day? What do you have for lunch?, "Who you play with today?" It's funny because it's the exact questions we ask her.
Tad got into the car today and after a few minutes I heard "Tad! Tad! Hey- you not tell me I look beautiful today!" Poor Tad was just looking out the window pointing at trucks, he had no idea he had already done something wrong. I decided to cut him a break and told Grace that he did tell her that- she didn't hear him. She replied, in a disgusted tone- "No he didn't Mommy- he didn't even look at me. He need to look at me to see how beautiful I am!"
Poor Tad- I'd say one day you will learn but I don't know that you guys ever do... ;o)

1 comment:

Tad, Erin, Little Tad and Liam said...

Cute!! I'm working on Tad to tell Grace she looks beautiful :-)