Saturday, December 5, 2009

Annual Light Party


Most of you know our annual labor of love is the light party.  We had to skip it last year but we were determined to come back in full force.  Jack did a great job this year hanging most of the lights with a little help from Grace and me.  Grace was, ummm helpful, in her direction of light hanging- she definitely had ideas about where they should go and sometimes slowed productivity.  :)  Thanks to all our friends for attending!  Oh- and a special thanks to Aunt Kristen who came early to take care of the lights while a few hundred lights were hung at the last minute :)
It's really hard to capture the lights but Jack's dad did a great job so here are some pictures-








2 comments:

Heather said...

I love the Carneys' light party. Hopefully we won't have to miss any more!!!

BTW -- I'm nominating your blog for a little award. See my blog for details. :)

Melissa said...

Looks fantastic! Hate that I missed it. I hope there were no ransom notes on Santa this year...