Monday, April 5, 2010

Memory Book- thanks to the blog and you!

The purpose of this blog has always been to capture the memories for our families now and for Grace and Kate to read later.  And I have always said I was going to print the blog and I finally did!  I used www.blog2print.com and printed the first 6 months of the blog.  It looks great- a nice hardback book we will keep for a long time.  It has been so fun reading the book with Grace and she already enjoys hearing stories about herself.  And the best thing about this book is that it publishes the comments you make also.  So- thanks for all of you that comment!  Grace loves reading them and it will be great when she gets older to know who is reading her blog.  Thanks for leaving them!

1 comment:

Kim said...

i am so glad you did this! that has been my plan all along since miller was born. i am terrible at scrapbooking so i thought this would be a great alternative. cannot wait to see yours!