Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Helpful Grace

Since my appendectomy, it has taken me a while to fully heal.  Bathing the girls is the one thing that is hard to do.  Luckily Grace has stepped up to the plate :)
IMG 1100
IMG 1101
All during my recovery we have had some extra visitors in our house- a construction crew remodeling our bathroom.  The girls loved having Mr. Derek and his friends at our house every day.  I wish I could say we stayed out of each others' way but every day the girls found a way to sneak in the bedroom to see what was going on and the workers kept track of my progress as one even noted "I must feel better since I took a shower that day."
Our bathroom before-
IMG 1026
IMG 1027
IMG 1029
Grace giving Kate her first shower- they love how big the shower is and the stone floor is not slippery
IMG 1228
IMG 1230
IMG 1231
Interesting technique...

1 comment:

BlessedMom said...

I didn't know you had an appendectomy!! I'm so sorry! They are no fun! I had to have one three days before I graduated from UA. I was in so much pain walking across the stage to get my diploma!