Sunday, October 12, 2008

First Scraped Knee

We made it 2 1/2 years without anything scraped, bumped or bloodied. I think we did pretty well. We'll give the credit to Grace's tentative nature- we all know she doesn't like to run or jump so she's never really had the opportunity to get hurt. Grace and I met some friends at the park the other day and Grace was just walking towards her friends and tripped on what appeared to be air. Since this her first sight of blood, it was very traumatic but we made it through and seemed to feel better with a band aid. I'm sure this will be the first of many...

3 comments:

Anna said...

Austin's legs and knees are constantly bruised. I can't believe it took this long for her to get a boo boo!

Kim said...

i still cannot believe that grace has not had anything skinned or no blood up to this point! we already have scars on our knees. ella has been falling since she started walking. she just has not learned to pay attention to where she walks!

cabhodges said...

She was a trooper! I thought a cookie would make it all better. Next time I'll bring cookies with icing on them, just in case :)