Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy First Birthday Isabella!

I'm not going to post too much- I'll let Sarah (hint, hint) do that on her blog, but I just can't wait anymore- sorry I'm doing this before you.

We were all excited to celebrate Isabella's first birthday. Her party was held at a local park and included lots of friends and family. She seemed to have a good time playing, eating cake and opening presents.Grace taught Uncle Pat to play bola-ball.
Isabella had a great time on the swings- Grace took her usual role as the pusher

Isabella got some great gifts, including this tent from Nana. We gave Grace the job of helping Isabella with her gifts, she took it very seriously and even showed her how to use some of them.Family picture- it was exciting to have Grandma Trish, my grandma, there along with Uncle Pat and Aunt Tina too- the three of them came from Wisconsin to celebrate the big day with us.

No comments: