Monday, November 17, 2008

Living It Up

The night of the "Daddy Daughter Date" I spent the evening out with some friends. That morning Grace and I went to Target to pick up a few things and while I was there, I decided to pick up some beer for Jack to watch the football game that evening after G went to bed. She and I headed down the beer aisle to pick something out. There were many people on the aisle scattered amongst the 20 signs warning against alcohol consumption during pregnancy. I picked up a six pack and much to my embarrassment, Grace spoke in the loudest voice I've ever heard her use, "Oh, that for your party Mommy? You drink that beer at the party with your friends?"

1 comment:

Michelle and Jason said...

HAHAHA! That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time - and, you've probably learned a very valuable lesson. Two/Three year olds are extremely vocal!