Sunday, November 30, 2008

Special Thanks to Nana and Papa


Thanks to my mom and dad, we all survived the first two weeks of having two kids. My parents came and stayed with us for two weeks to take care of Grace while we were in the hospital and then take care of all of us when we got home. Grace loved having her grandparents around to play with all the time and Jack and I needed the help, especially since healing from my c-section was a little rougher this time. They even cleaned our basement- a job that no one should have to do. We miss them and are so thankful that they were able to take a vacation from their busy "retirement" to come and help out.


This was Kate's favorite place to be. She and Papa watched many, many football games together.One of the many treasures found in the basement- a paint with water set- I had forgotten about how fun they are and I have no idea where this set came from....(btw- it does appear I save useful things for all you doubters...)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Now, it's the four of you! It is a challenge at first but you'll get into a routine and it'll be good. Andrew is attempting to assist me in typing. Must jet! Talk to you guys (and hopefully see you) soon!

Anonymous said...

They cleaned the basement?? I'm speechless. You have the best parents EVER. I don't know why I haven't stolen them yet.