Sunday, November 15, 2009

Colorado Trip- Conference

Our trip wasn't all fun and games :)  I had a leadership conference for the Financial Planning Association that I attended for 4 days.  I was selected for an advisory leadership council a couple of months ago where I serve as an advisor for 8 chapters around the nation.  I had a really good time meeting the other 12 members of the council and meeting the leaders of my chapters.  They are a fun group so I'm looking forward to the next three years.  I also gave three presentations to the conference members.  The most exciting thing was my own chapter received a National Award for a program I started last year.  Oh- and- I had my picture on a big sign!

The last day of the conference it snowed!  Really hard!  Here are a few shots-
The poor Rondo....

We had an extra day after the conference which we had planned to use to go back to the mountains.  Thanks to the snow and our SUV we weren't really able to go up again.  We stayed in town and had fun at Dave and Busters and watching a movie.  It was a great end to our trip!

No comments: