Friday, July 2, 2010

Sometimes I'm at a Loss for Words...

Kate.  Sometimes she is a bit of a challenge.  But with every challenge there is usually a laugh.  When we got home from shopping and parked in the garage, she refused to come upstairs with Grace and me.  She wanted to ride in her "car."  I had my hands full and patience spent so Grace and I just left her in the garage, keeping the door open into the basement.  As I was putting away the groceries I heard the basement door close.  I was relieved thinking she had given up and would be heading upstairs any minute. Grace and I waited for a few more minutes but she never came up.  I walked down and found this-
I still don't know how she got that car through the maze in our garage and into the basement.  But there she was- driving that car all around inside the basement...

No comments: