Monday, July 5, 2010

Wisconsin Dells- 4th of July

After the wedding we drove down to a resort in Wisconsin Dells to celebrate my parents 35th wedding anniversary and my brother's 30th birthday!
We weren't at the resort more than 2 minutes when we ran into my dad's brother Stan (just kidding, it was planned :))  It was great to have lunch with his family including my cousins Ryan and Kelly (and Leah who will be having a baby soon!)

We did take a group picture but I need to get that from my Aunt Linda because I apparently didn't take any at lunch :(
 The girls coloring as they waited for our room to be ready
 Kate was soooo tired.  She finally just gave up waiting for a nap
 We were in our room about 5 minutes when Uncle Pat and Aunt Tina showed up- apparently they hadn't had enough of us all weekend :)  And then my grandpa and Brenda came over!
 The next knock on the door was my cousin Greg and his pregnant wife Tracy.
Sarah and I cooked dinner for all these people ;)  It was great fun having everyone over!  I wish we lived closer together so we could do it more often.
 Kate and Aubrey are going to be trouble together one day....

Happy 30th Birthday Roberta! (Sarah and I called Craig Robert that for several years before he realized it was a girl's name- sisters :))

We were all excited to be able to see the 4th of July fireworks from our balcony, even if we had to strain a little.

No comments: