Friday, July 2, 2010

Visiting Grandma Trish

We made the long drive up to Wisconsin to see my cousin Teresa get married.  It's been a while since one of my cousins had a wedding so we were excited to see everyone again.  On the way to the wedding location, we stopped to see my grandma at her nursing home.  The girls, as always, loved the playground there.
Kate liked giving GT "fives"
I don't remember a time when my grandmother didn't have her finger nails painted and it's still true even now that she's in a nursing home.  She was excited to see Grace's fingers painted in a similar color to her own and they spent several minutes comparing manicures :)

Groups shots-

After our great visit, we headed to the hotel for the rehearsal dinner and a quick swim.  The hotel was great and reminded me of hotels we stayed at as a child.  The rooms were around the pools and the pools were great for the girls.


It was great to be able to hang out with my own cousins and their kids.  (oh- and we lasted about 5 minutes in our room with all four of us- thanks Aunt Tina for your quick talking to the front desk to get us a suite :))

No comments: