Sunday, June 21, 2009

Kids These Days...

I had my iPhone two hours before Grace could turn it on, switch between applications and play games. It took her about five minutes to realize there was a camera on it and another five minutes later there was 206 pictures taken- some of them actually good- the rest, well, artistic. I'll admit I'm the one that loaded "games" on it. There are actually no "games" but animal names and sounds, math quizzes, spelling applications and a few matching/memory. She loves it! Oh- and the weather is her favorite. I loaded our city and the cities of her grandparents. She flips between them and lets us know the weather for everyone- she has memorized the city names! So far she has been very good with it and always asks before she touches it. It won't be long before she asks for her own...

No comments: