Thursday, May 20, 2010

Last Day of 3K

Grace has loved 3K and her teacher Ms. Kristie
Her favorite things (answers from an interview with Grace)-
Music class with Ms. JoJo
Just really liked Ms. Kristie
Hot lunches
Best friend Melissa
Castle on the playground
Running around in gym class
Being the line leader and the caboose (since you get to turn the lights off when you are the caboose)
Circle Time
Getting Skittles- You only get a Skittle when you are good.  Grace got a Skittle every day but one day when no one got a Skittle.  The thought of not getting a Skittle was devastating to Grace and Ms. Kristie really made you earn it.

She also loved checking her calendar everyday to see what they would learn about- "what are we learning about today?"  (Although I'm not sure why she checked, she memorized it the first day she got it).  Just like last year, she liked the color days the best.

This year was kind of a review year academically for Grace but she didn't seem to mind and did learn a few new things.  She told me "it's ok that I already know what we are learning, that way I can help my teacher and my friends that don't know."  My sweet smart girl!

P.S.  She is wearing that dress because her friends in 4K were graduating from preschool.  She was so excited for them and kept talking about "what a special day this was for them."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grace, I love this picture. You look like such a young lady.
Love,
Nana