Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day!  I'm not sure why we didn't take any pictures but I got the prettiest pink watch the girls picked out all by themselves.  They also got me some nice smelling "birthday cake" candles.  The Club Med staff gave me a rose too!
We spent our last day of vacation playing and relaxing-
Our usual table- by midweek the staff knew us and had our 8 person table with a highchair and booster seat set up for us at every meal
All the fun and lack of sleep started to catch up with Kate...
The view from our room-
A couple of pictures of the property-
This picture reminds me that every afternoon Grace had swim time with her camp at 2pm.  Jack and I usually either had nap duty with Kate or needed to do some work so Nana and/or Papa went every afternoon to swim with her.  Grace wasn't quite brave enough to swim with her fellow campers so she wouldn't get into the water unless someone she knew was there to hold onto. (I think this particular afternoon Nana was the one in the water).  Thanks Nana and Papa!
Not a great shot of our room (this is only the living space, we had a bed too :)) but it was very spacious and the closet was the biggest I've ever seen.  It was a great family setup- we had a room like this and adjoining was an identical room for the girls.
The last night we were there Mr. Nicky, Grace's favorite counselor, had his own kids' music show.  We realized he has his own cds!  He's a traveling children's music performer when he's not at Club Med!
It was a great vacation!  Thanks Mom and Dad G/ Nana and Papa!

No comments: