Sunday, March 30, 2008

Kids often have to learn the hard way

We had tacos for dinner tonight. For some reason, Grace picked up on the salsa. For about five minutes she kept asking me "salsa daddy, peez salsa," while at the same time pointing at the jar. Of course, I told her that it was too hot and that she could not have it. I finally told her that if she really wanted it, she could have it and I placed a small amount on her plate. I did not think she touched it, but about two minutes later I heard "daddy, my mouth hurt." She had both hands on her cheeks and kept saying "mouth hurt, mouth hurt." I cured her problem with some heavy doses of water and non-spicy food. Needless to say, she did not ask for any more salsa!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Milk is best to relieve effects of hot sauce.