Friday, March 21, 2008

Time with Nana Jeanne





Most of you know my favorite client, now known as "Nana Jeanne," since she has been a part of our lives for the past 4 1/2 years. She is moving to North Carolina next month and we are going to miss our visits. I took some pictures of our visit with her yesterday to "pay her bills"- which is usually a trip filled with rolling around on her bed, watching Grace run around her apartment, and lots of hugs and kisses for Nana Jeanne (Grace, not me ;o))



Yesterday, Nana Jeanne took Grace out to lunch for an early birthday treat. The waitress heard that it was Grace's birthday and had the staff sing to her. I wish I had the camera out to capture her "what the heck do you think you are doing" look on her face as they sang and clapped for her. It was a pretty mean stare ;o) The stare vanished when she saw the birthday sundae...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you are going to miss Nana Jean as she will miss you! Looks like she would have liked to share the ice cream with Grace but I'm sure Grace enjoyed every bit of it.

Nana

Michelle Carney said...

Actually, Nana Jeanne grabbed the spoon out of her tea and dived right in... it was me that didn't get a bite ;o)

BlessedMom said...

This is so sweet. I bet Nana Jeanne is going to miss you guys a bunch too!