Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A phrase we hope to never hear again

Yesterday, I was sitting on the couch working while Grace was sleeping in her room. All of the sudden I heard yelling from Grace's room. I listened closely and realized she was saying "Mommy, put diaper on. Put diaper on!" Uh oh. I ran to her room but not before she made a puddle on the carpet. I still don't understand how she made a puddle on the carpet and almost completely missed her sheets. She was still in her crib. She must have been standing at just the right angle. Oh well, at least it was just a puddle...

2 comments:

Michelle and Jason said...

Girl, let that happen a few more times, and you'll have yourself a potty-trained little girl!

Kim said...

At least you did not hear, "i diggin, i diggin" then you will run even faster!!!!