Monday, April 7, 2008

Bilingual? Not really what we had in mind...

Everyone that knows Jack knows that he loves languages. He studies foreign languages in his free time. As soon we found out we were having a baby, Jack was making plans for our child to learn many languages.
The other day I was fixing Grace lunch and I heard "Make sandwich- rapido! Rap-i-do! Rap-i-do!" as she was banging on her tray. So, Grace's first Spanish word, learned from Dora, was yelled at me as she was banging on her tray for food. Not really what we had in mind for our bilingual child.... ;o)

1 comment:

BlessedMom said...

Please tell Grace..Usted es una muchacha elegante.

Have Jack translate, if it doesn't make any sense it's because I can't translate it myself. I had to break out the wordlingo site! Could you send Grace over for some Spanish lessons?!