Thursday, August 21, 2008

First gift for the baby

I had to do some shopping for a friend's baby shower this past weekend. On Saturday morning I told Grace we were going to shopping for clothes for Ms. Heather and her three new babies. Grace looked right at me and said "No, no clothes for Ms. Heather, I buy clothes for my new baby brother." (And I know some of you are thinking, "I didn't know they were having a boy..." but we didn't either. Grace, on her own, has decided we are having a boy and isn't giving that idea up).

S0- off to the store we go and Grace must have picked up about 10 outfits- ranging in clothes, sizes and styles for her "baby brother." It was so sweet that she thought of him all by herself and wanted to buy him things and wanted nothing to do with the gifts I was buying- sorry Heather. Here is the outfit that we decided on. Neutral of course- I'm not quite convinced of her psychic power...

1 comment:

Michelle and Jason said...

That is so sweet! And, I so admire your ability to remain surprised. IF (and notice, that's a big IF) we have another one, I'm going to insist that the gender be a surprise. Boy or girl, he or she is certainly lucky to have Grace as a big sister!