Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Friends or Pizza?

The other day we invited Grace's friends Anna, Little Tad, Liam and Quinn over for lunch. She was very excited all morning to play with them and kept asking me when they were coming. We went and picked up a pizza right before they were scheduled to come over. I put the pizza in the car and as soon as the smell hit her- she literally said "Uh.. no friends come over Mommy, I eat pizza myself, no friends." I explained to her that we weren't going to un-invite them and she had to share and she was very upset until they got here and luckily she forgot about not sharing ;o)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I don't blame you Grace...I do not like to share my pizza either. :)

Kim said...

this is hilarious! grace is sooo smart! maybe just a little selfish, but who wants to share pizza???