Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tommy?

Grace doesn't know a Tommy. I'm pretty sure I know all the kids' names at church, where she goes to school and nursery. I know all my friends' kids names that she plays with. There is no Tommy. So, imagine our surprise when Grace picked up the ultrasound picture I had taken a few weeks ago and said "Oh, that my baby brother Tommy. That Tommy's head, that Tommy's eyes, etc." And every day since there has been at least 10 references a day to her brother Tommy. It's usually just pointing to my stomach and saying "that my brother Tommy" but today she went as far as to tell me "she and Tommy play cars and blocks when he comes out." Sometimes I wish we had found out what the gender is so we can tell her but then we would never get to be amazed by her imagination- WHO IS TOMMY?......

4 comments:

Anna said...

If the baby's a boy, wonder what the name will be? :-)

Anonymous said...

Walter Thomas....

Anonymous said...

John Thomas,III ?????

Anonymous said...

Maybe she is conspiring with her Great Papa to use his middle name :)
Nana