Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"I Took Care of Her"

I was in the kitchen and heard Kate start to get a little fussy in her crib. I decided to wait a minute to see if she would go back to sleep. After a minute she did stop crying. I came into the family room a few minutes later and Grace looked up at me and said "Kate stopped crying, I took care of her." I asked her what she meant and she said "she just wanted some dolls to play with." I had no idea what she was talking about but hurried to Kate's closed bedroom door. I opened the door and found two of Grace's princess dolls in Kate's crib and Kate wasn't crying ;o) We did have to have a talk about giving Kate her toys but it was so sweet of her to try and comfort Kate on her own.

1 comment:

Craig and Laura said...

Grace, you are such a sweet big sister!

Craig and Laura