Sunday, May 10, 2009

Great Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day! Jack and Grace surprised me with breakfast in bed.Oh- and Kate too! We were at Jack's parent's house and the crib was in the room. Here is what we saw peeking at us...

I ended up with a small floral shop- two bouquets of daisies, hydrangea plant, plant with a pot Grace made at school, several cards (including one that had an interview by Grace- in case you were wondering, the thing I do best is stand with my legs apart!) and some great pants from Jack. And a special corsage by Grace. Jack took Grace to a local craft store for a Mother's Day craft- an artificial flower corsage I can wear every year ;o)

Since we were at Jack's parent's house we were able to spend time with Grace and Kate's Grandma and Great Grandma which was great. Grace had made them both some jewelry with beads she picked out and strung herself. She was so proud of them!

After church, we had breakfast at Cracker Barrel per Great Grandma's request.On our way home we were able to spend a little time with Kate's Godmother, Gayle, and her family too.

We spent the rest of the day relaxing at home. It was a great day!

No comments: