Friday, May 22, 2009

WI Trip- Geib Cookout

Our trip to Wisconsin was very busy. The first day we arrived at my Uncle Don and Aunt Sheila's house to set up "camp." They were so kind to allow us to stay with them. It was a perfect place for us since they have everything we could have ever needed for the girls.

My parents arrived via airplane shortly after we got there. My cousin Bart was playing Wii and we all decided to join in. We were showing my dad and Uncle John how to play baseball when there was a little accident. My dad swung his "bat" hard, really, really hard into the pole that runs from the floor to the ceiling in the basement. It shook the room. I don't believe anyone took a picture of the result but he had to wear a brace the next day on his finger/hand. It was black and swollen- no more Wii for a little while...
Several of my family members came over for a cookout. It was so great to see everyone!My cousin Justin, my cousin Angie's boyfriend Peter, my cousin's Audrey's husband Marty, my cousin Angie and my Uncle MikeJack, my cousin Teresa, her boyfriend Rick, my cousin Audrey and meKate and my Uncle PatGrace had a blast with her "new friends" Sidor and Aurora- my cousin Audrey's daughters. They had a great time playing together!Sidor and GraceKate was apparently very hungry...She is trying to steal Grandma Trish's hotdog. It was great to see my grandmother.It was my Uncle John's birthday in a few days so we surprised him with a cake as he walked out the doorKate and my Uncle JohnMy cousin Angie and meThe girls loved playing with my cousin TeresaJack, my cousin Sean, Rick, Teresa and meMy Aunt Tina and Aunt Sheila took the girls for a walk with their "babies." Right after this picture I watched them get to the end of the driveway and heard Grace tell my Aunt Tina she needed someone to hold her hand in the street. I love my rule-follower Grace ;o)After a hard day of playing, the girls enjoyed a bath and a story

No comments: