Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Cookout

We had a great Memorial Day Cookout at "Great-Papa and Great-Brenda's" house. (We let Grace decide what to call my grandfather and his wife and those are the names she came up with-pretty good ;o))
My Uncle Pat and Aunt Tina brought their family and it was great to spend time with my cousins and to meet Adam and Corey's girlfriends and Amelia- my cousin Kevin and Jessica's baby. Grace had a fun time playing blocks with her.
The food was delicious and the company was wonderful as always!Kate meeting her Great-Papa- she was thrilled!My cousin Greg and me peeling some good Wisconsin corn.Greg's wife Tracy hanging with KateJessica, Amelia, my mom and Grace building bridgesAnd then it got serious...They have a great yard for bocce'
Kate was also thrilled to meet Great-Brenda!
Lots of Nana love! This was super cute- they were both giving the other lessons...

No comments: