Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy 1/2 Birthday Kate!

I can't believe you are already 6 months old! You change everyday and love learning new things! You have gotten really good at rolling- if you see something you want, you can roll all the way across the floor to get it before I even realize you are looking at something. You LOVE to put things in your mouth and we have to be very careful with Grace's little toys she leave lying around.
You are still the smiliest baby I've ever seen. You never meet a stranger and allows have a huge smile for everyone. You are really starting to babble. You get excited when someone talks back to you and you get even louder with your babbles.
You and Grace continue to have a great relationship. You are really starting to interact with toys and play with her.
I can't wait for the next six months- I hope it doesn't go by so fast!

No comments: