Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary Stan and Linda!

The reason for our trip to Wisconsin was my Uncle Stan (my dad's only sibling) and Aunt Linda were celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary and my cousins were throwing them a surprise party. My uncle Stan is my Godfather and 35 years is a lot to celebrate so we decided to make the trip. They were completely surprised about the party and all the guests. It was a great chance to catch up with my dad's family.My dad and cousin RyanEnjoying the tons of good food!Every kid needs a picture like this with her dad- Wisconsin is a great place to have itKate and my cousin KellyRyan, Kelly and Kelly's boyfriend JohnKate and Uncle Stan. And then.....Kate hasn't fallen asleep in someone's arms in months. Stan has always been a Baby Whisperer
Ryan's wife Leah enjoying her great, well organized party!Grace found it easier to just set the bags into the target. Why throw them when you could just put them right in?The day was lots of fun! After the picnic Stan and Linda invited us back to their house to hang out and eat some of the leftovers so we got to spend more time with them. Congratulations!

No comments: