Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hanging Out at the Beach

Jack had to go to his conference first thing in the morning but that didn't stop us from hitting the beach (I will admit I did try to let that stop us but Grace was insistent). Somehow Grace, Kate and I got all our stuff down to the beach all by ourselves and set up camp. Grace couldn't wait to make sandcastles and check out the water. She even made friends with another family and helped them with theirs. Kate didn't waste any time before she dove into the sand. Grace took full advantage of all the "vacation" snacks
After about 30 minutes Kate gave into her morning nap- such a sweet baby!
As Grace and I were playing I looked up to see this water spout in the sky. We quickly packed up our stuff and headed to our room for an intense sand brush off.Later in the afternoon Jack was able to join us for another trip to the beach. Grace was so excited to show Jack how to make a sandcastle.

No comments: