Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Playdate with Kate

My MOMS group had a pool party playdate. At first I was really disappointed that Grace had school that day but then realized it would be a good chance to spend some time with Kate.
The morning of the playdate I told Grace that Kate would be going to a pool party. I was fully prepared for Grace to be upset. Instead Sweet Grace went over to Kate and started telling her what a good time she would have and not to be upset that her big sister wouldn't be there but that her mommy would take care of her. I'm so proud of how Grace handled it!
Kate and I had a fun time at the party. She really enjoyed the baby pool because in her float she could reach the bottom and was "walking" all around the pool.Here she is chasing Liam around the pool. Kate and I had a great time together!

No comments: