Friday, December 12, 2008

Doctor Visit #2

After our first doctor visit for Kate, the doctor asked that we come back the next week to check Kate's weight. Jack and I were a little nervous about the visit because when Grace was this age, she didn't gain enough weight and I was at the lactation office of the hospital every other day for weeks weighing her. We didn't want to have to do the same thing with Kate and we really didn't want to give up her every 4 hour feeding schedule for a shorter time interval.
She did great- gained 14 oz in 9 days. More than enough. We are back on track for our 2 month visit in January.
While we were at the doctor, our VERY nice friend Amy came over to watch Grace and brought Lily, of course. Jack had a meeting right before the appointment and since it was my first time driving, I wasn't ready to take both Grace and Kate. From the looks of the pictures I found on my camera, the girls had a great time! Thanks Amy and Lily!

1 comment:

Amy M. said...

We had a blast! Thanks for letting us come over!