Friday, December 19, 2008

Packing

As we were packing to go to Callaway Gardens to spend Christmas with my family, Grace decided to help. Jack had told her that morning that she needed to pick some of her stuffed animals to take. She took that very seriously and picked out what she wanted. Then she asked me if she could pack her toys. We were running behind and I wasn't paying close attention to her when I told her she could. Bless her heart, she packed toys in buckets and made a pile of books that she wanted to take. The only odd thing is she packed the decorative apples that usually sit on our kitchen table. I tried to get her to take something else but she really wanted those apples- so off to Callaway Gardens they went. Next time we'll get her something better to pack in- those buckets were really hard to fit in a packed car ;o)

No comments: