Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sofia!

Grace LOVES her friend Sofia from her class last year. She seemed to like all the kids in her class but Sofia is the one she picked out as her soul sister. Sofia visited her mother's family in South America all summer so Grace really missed her. Grace asked me every day if Sofia was back yet. When she finally was she begged us to have Sofia over to play. The day I sent her mom an email to ask for a playdate, Grace asked me to check my email every two minutes to see if I had gotten a message. When I didn't after a few days I decided to call and told Grace I would look up her number in the phone book. She said "Ok, good idea. Her mom has black hair, it's long and straight." Interesting perception of the phone book...
We were finally able to connect and the girls had a fun playdate!

No comments: