Friday, August 21, 2009

Tupperware Party

About a month ago Grace went with me to a Pampered Chef party- one of those home shows where there is a demonstration of products and a chance to purchase. Grace sat and watched very well- apparently too well. I was invited to a Tupperware party the other day and when Grace asked me where I was going, I told her it was going to be like the Pampered Chef party. She didn't comment but apparently she understood. When my purchases came in, she grabbed them from me and said "Great- now we can have our own party. Sit here and I'll call you when I get set." What?! Kate and I were called into her room several minutes later to find this-She then proceeded to show us the products, demanded I get her real food to show us how to use the products and wanted to know what she could make for us to eat "using the products." That girl cracks me up! Her memory is so amazing too! She repeated the entire PC party she saw a month ago using the Tupperware products. We need to sign her up as a consultant somewhere!
Oh- and when Kate tried to eat her display, she didn't miss a beat. She got up and brought back "fake Tupperware" from the kitchen for her to play with so she "doesn't mess up my show."

No comments: