Friday, August 7, 2009

First Blood :o(

As you may recall, Grace did not get hurt with blood drawn until she was 2 1/2 years old. Kate- well, 8 1/2 months.. I put her in the middle of Grace's "jump-o-lene" for one minute while I emptied the dryer. I thought it would be like a big playpen since even Grace can't get out of it without help. Wrong... 10 seconds after I put her in there (didn't even make it to the dryer) she catapulted herself out the "door" and fell on her face and ended up with that scape on her nose. She cried for a few seconds and then turned to see what else she could get into...

1 comment:

Craig and Laura said...

First, I love your links to previous posts. Secondly, it looks like Kate has blonde hair in these pictures. And lastly, it is so funny how different Kate and Grace are. So cute!

Aunt Laura