Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Typical Day

The girls and I have been hanging out a lot this summer since school has ended and there aren't many activities going on outside the house. Since this is a "diary" of their activities- I thought I'd take some pictures of a "regular day." I actually really like the days were we don't have anything planned- we just get to hang out.

Here are some of our favorite activities-

Grace still LOVES her learning box- we do flash cards, workbooks- she can't seem to get enough.
We also do a LOT of dress-up. Grace is frequently in several outfits a day.
We play lots of games.Kate naps most of the morning but when she wakes up- she wants to play!We play outsideRead a lot of booksAnd another favorite- crafts!As you can see, we stay pretty busy even at home. I try to make a real effort not to turn on the tv- we usually only watch one show every few days- a very special treat! When we do watch a show- Dora and Strawberry Shortcake are her favorites.They both take great afternoon naps so I can work and go to bed early so I can finish up.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that Jack took a few days this summer and watched them too. I'm sure they kept him just as busy.

No comments: